25
Nov
11

Shopping on Black Friday? Shop online for American made clothing at Macys, Nordstrom’s and Sears

Shopping on Black Friday? Buy American, Give American! | Alliance for American Manufacturing. I am sharing this link. This website was produced by The Alliance for American Manufacturing. And this was brought to my attention through the Blog: simplyamericandotnet. Click on the department store and they will show you the American made products they have on sale. I have looked at the Nordstrom’s menswear section with their 831 items and I would say I could vouch for about 98% of them as being American made. The other 2% may be American made, but I have not personally verified them, but they probably are American made. This is a very valuable link. I don’t know how long it will be available. It would be nice if there could be something like this every month. This link lists the American made clothes in Sears, Macys and Nordstrom’s.

Addendum 12/7/2011: I had visited the Nordstrom’s website, and I found them to be very accurate regarding whether the clothing was made in the U.S.. But there was one item I was very skeptical of: Boxers made by Burberry. So, I ordered the ones that said they were made in the U.S., and when I received them, they were made in Thailand. I took them back in and got my money back.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “Shopping on Black Friday? Shop online for American made clothing at Macys, Nordstrom’s and Sears”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


November 2011
M T W T F S S
« Oct   Dec »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  

Categories


%d bloggers like this: